livin with your loved ones is the best blessing u can get
Welc0me t0 this simple bl0g 0f mine h0pe eu enjoy ur time here
^,..,^ rmb to tag mii ;DD
Thanks f0r c0ming t0 my blog:)
Sunday, November 30, 2008
11:31 PM
It has been 10 days since i see u . I MISS U SO MUCH ! and i still have to wait *god knows* how long till i can see u again .. I'm gonna collect everything in my heart and when u r back i will FLOOD u ! LOL . whn i wake up today , the 1st thing i see was thats WOW! 1st dec le !! which is like so damm fast .. i havent really ENJOYED my holidays .. and soon enof .. my b'day will be coming and faster and faster faster it will be CNY lerss ! TIME REALLY FLIES ! I promise to cherish and treasure every single moment of my life ! and the promise i made to u .. I will make sure i do it ! I CAN DERHS !! MISSING u ... but as i promised , i will SMILE ;D Sigining off with LOTTAS of LOVE ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ the number of hearts has a meaning :)
HAHA and the bear on top is super duper cute !! <3
DrEaM PrInCeSs-
PROFILE:) cherie
Always ready to lend a listening ear ...
Dreamz and wishes ~
Moii wishes ......................X33333
...................<3 a happy family........
...................<3 pass my exams with flying colours
...................<3 trouble-free xD
...................<3 and alot more other things ... ;DD
LURVES ......
** Choc0lates ** Cute soft toys ** Havin fun ** Going out **